شلونكم شخباركم شمسوين عساكم بخير

المهم ابي رايتنق انج 201 الله يخليييكم

ضروري يعني تدرون ماباقي على الامتحان شي

se7.gifse7.gifse7.gif بسرعه لو سمحتوو

تحياتي

تفضلي اختي

1) الرسالة

Hi Bol!

How are you? How is the holiday with you? I hope the summer job is going well. Have you made a decision where to go on holiday?

Any way we're camping here in a rain forest we're staying in a rented cottage. We've been here for about three days, but it feels longer. It is raining every day and the weather is getting cold and cloudy. All out clothes and shoes are wetted.

We go trekking it, is cool when you do it; also we saw lots of animals. We all tried canoeing it was amazing and dangerous at the same time. While we were canoeing I was going to sink but my dad caught me in the last minuet.

Here's some news for you about the group Jack lost his shoes when we were trekking and he was so mad. Tom always tries to be the best in group because he think Ron is best than him. Oh yap, by the way I forget to tell you that my sister tries to be a hero , she went to the find some wood but she come back after 3 minuets and her face was pale as if she saw a ghost , I'm sure you can imagine all that .

Well, I must finish. It's my turn to get some wood from the forest. Write back and till me some of your news. I well come back on Friday you can tell me all your news.

All the best

Angle

My dad will call your dad to ask him if you can come with as it will be cool if he said ok

2) The report

To : the school magazine

Date : 14.11.2005

Subject : the local transport situation in sitra .

The aim of this report is to exam in the transport station in stira , a small island on the north of Bahrain .

There are several positive things :

A. There are good buses with cheap fares .

B. There are three main rods with traffic lights and zebra crossing .

C. There are free car parks in public places .

How ever there are many things which could be improved :

A. Buses are crowded with people .

B. Although the roads are wide , there aren't special traeks for bicycles .

C. Lorries cause accidents and pollution .

To sum up on the one hand sitra is a nice village with good facilities . on the other hand , the ministry of transport should take immediate action to improve the local transport system .

3)The story

Once upon a time there was a family lived happily to gather in a big beautiful house . all the family decide to go on a trip at the weekend . they decided to go trekking in the mountains.

On Wednesday all the family prepared all the things needed for the trip . when they arrived the started looking for a good place to sit .

Later when all the member of the family were busy the little twin boys playing football one of the boys shot the ball for away , so he went to look for it .

The boy walked and walked without stopping . suddenly he despaired .

His parents were sp afraid they when every where looking for the boy calling him but nobody answered . the mother was so exhausted she didn't stop looking for her child but after 6 hours of searching they thought that he had died . they tried to call the police but the phone was not responding . the next day they got back to there house they were sad and Exhausted.

The family went to the police and told them what happened to the boy . the police started searching for sam , but they didn't find him . meanwhile sam , that little boy was found by a women who lived alone in the mountains she took sam to her house and she went back to find the boys family but she didn't find anybody . so she decided to keep the boy with her .

After 14 years the women got sick and she was dieing she called sam and told him the truth about his real family . after the women died sam was so sad and alone . later on he tried his best to find his real family . some how , he saw his twin brother , when he saw him for the first time he didn't believe him self , but then when he got close to that boy he knew that he was his twin brother . when they saw each other face to face , they didn't stop crying . they cried and cried because they were so happy .

Then sam's brother took him to his parent . sam was so scared and happy at the same time , he was waiting for that moment for a long time . when sam arrived to the family's house with his brother , he was his mother he run fast and hugged her, they kissed each other and they were so happy . then he went to his father and hugged him too . when his family saw him for the first time they were shocked , they didn't believe what they saw but after that they sat with sam and listen to him , they knew all his news and what happened to him in the mountain .

In the end , sam lived with his family and his twin brother . they were so happy together because there lost kid had been finally found . at the same time , sam was so happy because he found his real family .

بس هذولا اللي عندي

هلا اعتقد انهم هذلين القطع كلهم إلي عندي كلهم حطيتهم

أولا : القصة:

[align=left]

One day a rabbit called Alex woke up early. He sat next to his home and ate some carrots. Meanwhile a called Mart crossed by the rabbit. Just then Alex started laughing because Mart was walking slowly. Mart was angry and shouted: "I can race with you ", so they decided to have a big race next day.

A day after, they started racing in front of lots of animals who were laughing and shouting: "ha ha ha ha Mart is racing Alex". Alex was faster than Mart but she didn’t give up. Before the end of the race Alex noticed that he was about to win, so he decided to have a rest next to a farm. He was eating carrots and two minutes later he fell asleep.

While he was sleeping Mart crossed by and noticed that Alex was sleeping. She tried her best and continued. At last she reached the

end and was the winner.

[/align]

وهذي عن الشخص المفضل في حياتي "المعلمة تعطينا رايتنغ يعني مو اساسي في المقرر يعني يمكن يجي في النهائي ( من المحتمل يجي )"

One of my impressive people in my life is my sister, the example of kindness. Emma is 25 years old. We live in our small house. She is patient and accurate.

Her life is too busy. She is working as a teacher in an intermediate school. She is reading books and talking about psychology these days. On top of that, she is preparing her first book includes teenagers issues. Girls like her to teach them. She has finished studying Arabic in the university. She has traveled to Dubai and London recently. She has involved in charity societies, which shows that she is generous woman.

Emma is my favorite person, because she is not only my sister. She is like my father, mother, and friends. My parents died but they left for me a great treasure which is my sister, who always keeps my spirit high.

Thanks to her…

وهذي الرساله:

P.O.Box:111,

Alrebat,

Morocco.

2nd.Oct.05

Hello Zainab …

How are you? Are you still suffering from the accident pain? I hope that you are enjoying your summer.

Do you know that we have arrived at Morocco since 5 days ago? My mates and I are staying in a small flat. We are six girls. The weather was very hot until we arrived, but it has been wonderfully cool. There are many activities to do here, and a lot of things to see. Here are the pretty villages. We've seen the attractive landscapes of Sahra mountain ranges on the edge of the Sahara desert. We've climbed to the highest peaks of rugged Atlas Mountains. We are really enjoying our trek.

We haven’t faced any difficulties, people are funny and friendly. I've met an interesting woman called Nuha, we've really enjoyed our time with her. She told us about some of her experiences we've visited, and she helped us a lot.

Let me tell you some news about the group. Mariam always wants to phone her family and friend in Bahrain. Zahra is mad about Morocco's civilizations. That’s why we usually find her in libraries. Jaleela spends all the time trying to be funny. Suha lost her hand bag everyday, but fortunately we always find it. And Fadheela usually guides us to the right way, because she is interested in Geography.

A trek to Morocco will provide you with a genuine flavour of exotic North Africa.

Well, I should stop now – we are going out tonight. We will visit the museum, and I should prepare myself. I'll be home on Wednesday "1st". You can tell me about all your adventures in this summer.

All the best

Fatima

- P.s.Sue sent a mobile massage – she wants you to call her

وهذي الرساله الرسمية

P.O.Box: 193,

Isa Town,

Bahrain

30th November2005

Al-Ayam newspaper,

P.O.Box: 138,

Manama,

Bahrain

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about destroying the sea. Most of Bahrainies have been against the idea from the start. Never the less, the government has already started destroying the sea and it is still doing that.

First, the government says that destroying the sea will make Bahrain wider to build many companies. But, in my opinion, it will destroy the undersea world. Although destroying the sea will make Bahrain wider attrach many people from other countries, this point has many disadvantages such as: Bahrain will always be crowded and it will cause pollution.

Bahrain is famous of fish and pearls but after destroying the sea their numbers have become lower and lower. Moreover people can't go to all of the seas.

I think the government should not destroy more are as of the sea and look in to this matter seriously.

I look forward to having that destroying the sea has stopped.

Yours faithfully.

Julia Ali

JULIA ALI

آخر قطعة:

A Big Demonstrtion

Four children were playing happily yesterday, but their happiness wasnt long. They has been crashedby a fast car which hit them and ran away.

Nine minutes later, they were taken to hospital that was near the accident area, two died and two were suffering from dangerous injuries.

The day after the crminal was arrested, he said: "Im blind, I didnt sea them, Im really sory"

One week later, tho police station was surruoded by people who were in demonstration, because the government let the criminal go.

the four childrens families were really sad and angry.

5/7/2007[/align][/align][/color]

مشكووورين

يا خوفي يجيبون لينا عن راس السنة dde20.gif

ههههههاي

عقب بناديش تكتبين عني ssm16.gif

يسلمووووووو على الموضوع الصراحه واايد استفدت منه يعطيكم 10000000000000عافيه

بالتوفيق للجميع في الامتحان مع اني اعتقد ان الامتحان بيكون سهل وكلكم ناجحين صدقوني 100%