MOOSAABDULLA

--------------

المهم هذيلا الفقرات كلهم
وهم مبسّطين حق الدراسة

القصة

story21pb.jpg
في الموضوع الاول:
هاذي قصة..
المفروض السؤال الاساسي إنك تكتب قصة صارت لك فيها مغامرة..
يعني صادكم شي وبقدرة قادر قدرتون تتغلبون عليه ورجعتون البيت...
يعني آخر جملة يعطونك اياها من السؤال..
We all felt happy to be back home

وطبعاً المغامرة تكون من الوحدة الاولى في المقرر
وحدة من ال Extreme sport = الرياضات الخطيرة..
مثل:
Bunjee jumping
Scoba diving

والمثال الي في القصة: Climbimg Mountain
و القصة تقريباً مكتوبة على 4 فقرات:
المقدمة= تكتب فيها الرياضة و المكان ومع منو رحت
المشكلة = شنو المغامرة او المشكلة الي صادفتكم
الحل = شنو كان الحل
الخاتمة = شنو صار اخر شي وبعدين رديتوا البيت

رسالة رسمية

formalletter22ex.jpg

الرسالة الرسمية:
واهي فكرة الرسالة.. تكون رسالة احتجاج لجريدة .. يعني انت مب عاجبك شي و مطرش رسالة فيها شكوى للجريدة..

وهذا ال Lay out
الشكل الخارجي الي عليه بس يمكن يعطونك درجات اذا التزمت فيه..

وهاذي الرسالة كانت شكوى او احتجاج لمنع بناء مصنع جديد..

أما عن الفقرات:
أول فقرة تكتب عن سبب كتابتك للرسالة ====> الاحتجاج.. الشكوى
ثاني فقرة: اكتب عن جزء من المشكلة
ثالث فقرة: أكتب عن جزء ثاني من المشكلة
الفقرة الرابعة: اكتب اقتراحاتك لمواجهة هالمشكلة
والفقرة الاخيرة: انهاء للرسالة

227zv.jpg

حالة المواصلات في البحرين
report2hh.jpg

شيء ضايع
lost6yr.jpg

مشكلة الازدحام المروري
traffic4lq.jpg

القصة
formalletter22ex.jpg

الأولية
Price of fame
ثمن الشهرة

أول فقرة = المقدمة
تتكلم عن ال Celebrities أي يعني المشاهير
مفهوم المشاهير ... من يكونون ؟

ثاني فقرة..
الاشيا الايجابية في كون الشخص من المشاهير

الفقرة الي بعدها..
السلبيات... النقاط السلبية في كون الشخص مشهوور

الفقرة الأخيرة..
رأيك الشخصي في هالموضوع
تحبذ فكرة ان الشخص يكون مشهور او لا..

>>>>><<<<<<<

الثانية...
خبر من جريدة..
أهم الاشياء الي لازم تلتزم فيها..
1- وضع عنوان مثير وجاذب للخبر
2- البساطة والاختصار قدر الامكان..

report2hh.jpg

لازم تلتزم في التقرير ال Report
بـ شكل محدد

التقديم ..
To = الى فلان بن فلان
From= من علان
Date= التاريخ
Subject= الموضووع

بعدين الفقرة الي وراها
وصف بسيط للمنطقة الي راح تكتب عنها...

بعدين النقاط الايجابية... وتذكرها

وعقبها النقاط السلبية.. وتذكرها..

وآخر شي النتيجة الي توصلت ليها.. من خلال عمل التقرير..

lost6yr.jpg

اهني لازم تكتب عن شيء ضاع منك..
والمطلوب في هالدرس.. البساطة و طريقة الوصف الدقيق

أول شي تكتب عن الزمان والمكان
وين ضيعته
ومتى
ومتى اخر مرة جفت هالغرض

بعدين تكتب وصف للغرض من برى
واذا كان شنطة
شنو موجود بداخله..

وبعدين في الختام تكتب اذا احد لقى هالشغلة او الغرض شلون يرجعه حقك..

traffic4lq.jpg

اهني تكتب عن مشكلة الازدحام المروري في البحرين..
أول شي تبدا بجملة او جملتين عن البحرين
وبعدين تقول ان البحرين فيها مشاكل كذا وكذا
ومن ضمن هالمشاكل الازدحام المروري

بعدين تكتب فقرة او فقرتين لتأثير هالمشكلة
علينا كأفراد
وعلى البيئة

واخر شي في الخاتمة تقترح بعض الحلول على الناس والحكومة
عشان التخفيف من حدة هاذي المشكلة..

+++++++

أتمنى قدرت أشرحهم لك بصورة واضحة

1- news paper story

"Student dies on Monday"

An Indian student collapsed and died in Moharaq School. R.K 17, the story of this student is on Monday he asked the teacher to let him go to the toilet in the school, because he felt so bad.

Some students saw him in the toilet, he was breathing hard, they helped him and told the supervisor. Next he was taken to the hospital by the ambulance, after ten minutes they called his family and told them that their son couldn't live for more than two hours, he died at 3 o'clock.

Al- salmanya hospital
27-11-2005

2- formal letter

475 Hamad town
Bahrain
3 December 2005

Al-Ayam newspaper
Manama 123

Dear Editor,

I am writing to protest about the proposal for a new aluminum factory. Many people have been against the idea from the start. Nevertheless, the government is planning to go ahead with the building next year.

First, the government says that the factory will bring industry and jobs. However, in my opinion, it will ruin the character of Hamad town, a quiet, peaceful village where many people live. Although the factory will reduce the percentage of unemployment, I do not think that anyone would agree to live in an industrial area.

Despite what the government says, it is clear that the factory will also affect our health. The factory will produce huge amounts of poisonous gases which will pollute the air and cause serious diseases, such as cancer and asthma. Also, the trucks passing by will damage the roads and cause a lot of noise.

I think other residents should write to the government about this issue. This Friday I will be in Seef Mall to collect signatures for a petition. I think we should do every thing we can to stop this factory.

I look forward to reading more letters about this issue in your newspaper.
Yours faithfully,
Hassan
Hassan Ali

3- favorites peron

My favorite uncle Ebrahim is a manager in a bank.

He is thirty five years old. He likes a lot of things such as, traveling, reading, watching T.V and he like also sport and drinks a lot of water when he is doing sport. His favorite foods are pizza, pasta, fish and rice. He doesn’t like talking with a lot of people. He has traveled to France, Egypt and India.

His dream is to travel all over the world. I like to stay with him a lot to speak and exchange information or opinions with him because he has a lot of information.

4- story

Frightening experience

It was a beautiful spring day when I was just dropping off to sleep I heard the sound of braking glass. It was almost midnight and my family wasn't at home.
I work up quickly, and tried to switch on the lights but the electricity was cut off. Although I was so scared, I want downstairs slowly. I thought they were my family, so I started to call them but nobody answered me.
I headed to the kitchen to search for the source of the noise. I found the broken glass but there were nobody in the kitchen. It was very quite.

Suddenly I was a shadow moving in the garden. I went to the neighbors next door. I knocked on their door very hard and I told them that there was a thief in our house. They tried to calm me down and took me back home. We looked thoroughly all over the house.

Finally we found that our cat was trying to find food to eat and dropped a glass on the floor and it made all this noise.

5- life in the past

childhood

I was born in salmanya hospital on 6th may 1988, I live in Hamad town. When I was 6 years old, I used to be fat and short with big eyes, small nose, small mouth, I used to have short curly hair. I used to like sweet, ice-cream, chocolate and I hated vegetables and fruit.

I used to go al-rawda primary school by bus, I used to have a lot of beautiful and friendly friends, I used to have some hobbies like playing family game and racing with my sister, I used to have favorite games like football, I used to have funny stories like snow white and Cinderella, I used to wear short dress, skirt and short with body. I used to travel to Egypt, Syria and Iran.

Now my life and appearance have changed and I have new friends and I have become a mature girl.

6- Informal letter

Hi sara,

How are you? I hope you are well. Have not written to you since along time. But I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm having a good time in Yemen.

Yemen is so lovely in winter. It's warm and cloudy, so you can go climbing the mountine.further more, there are so many adventure places like the Sahara Mountain.

In addition, Yemeni people are very kind, polite, and lovely, and we go climbing and walking. Yesterday we went shopping with the group.

Here's some news for you about the group. Fatima complains about every thing. Layla tells jokes all the time trying to be funny. And Reham gets lost every 5 minutes! But then I'm sure you can imagine all that.

Well, I must finish because we are making dinner.

With love
Dana

* p.s. why don't you come we will stay here for one month

7- report about transportation

To: the school magazine
Date: 20-11-2005
subject: the transport situation

The aim of this report is to examine the transport situation in Bahrain, a small country in the Arabian Gulf.

There are several positive things.
a- There are many zebra crossings for people when they want to cross the road.
b- When there are roadworks's they put traffic cones to make cars slower.
c- There are rules and signs to reduce accidents.In additin, the roads are paved and clean.

However there are many things which could be improved.

a- There are a lot of accidents because the peopple drive with *****sss.
b- There are traffic jams in the morning when people go to work.
c- There is air pollution, because of the increasing number of cars.

To sum up. on the one hand Bahrain is an attractive country with good malls and garden and many places of interest. On the other hand, the local councils need to do something to control the traffic which through the town.

بالتوفيـــــــــــق جميــــــــعا ً ..

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

On a late scene of "The Dr. Oz Conduct," unsophisticated coffee bean remove — a to created from green (unroasted) coffee beans — was touted as a “fatty burner that helps women bow to weight.”

Oz tested the effects of the extract on 100 women. Half were given 400 mg of unripened coffee bean develop 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner in behalf of two weeks; the other half were confirmed a placebo. Participants were told to sustain their monthly diets and to keep a eatables journal. The women who took the extract gone two pounds on usually, while the placebo assort unchaste an usually of one pound

Since the episode aired, unripe coffee bean draw has mature one of the most searched terms online. It's mostly handy in lozenge tint, but earlier this summer Starbucks added it as hint at of a new row of low-calorie drinks, which are being promoted as a “raise of straight energy.”

Though, infrequent published studies enjoy examined the worm out’s effects on clout depletion — and nil over the great term.

In a recent insufficient, 22-week study, researchers gave 16 overweight adults unhealthy doses of na‹ve coffee bean extract (350 mg, twice a era), anticyclone doses of the continuation (350 mg, 3 times a date), or a placebo (3 times a era) in return 6 weeks each with a 2-week frustrate of not fascinating the pills between sequences. Subjects were encouraged to be physically active, but no dietary changes were recommended.

Results of the investigation, funded before Applied Nutriment Sciences, Inc. (a flock that manufactures unversed coffee bean extort) and published in the journal Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Bulk, set up that subjects who took the extract perplexed close to 18 pounds on unexceptional — more than 10 percent of their body weight. No adverse side effects were noted.

Unversed coffee bean winkle out contains caffeine, a draw linked to burden loss. It also boasts high levels of chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol antioxidant that researchers speculate may recommend heaviness demise past reducing the absorption of elephantine and glucose in the gut, and lowering insulin levels to uplift metabolic function.

A 2011 scrutinize in the weekly Gastroenterology Research and Praxis develop green coffee bean take out to belittle torso bias more significantly than a placebo in three studies. Although normal onus loss —about 5.5 pounds — was middling (peradventure because the doses were a inconspicuous 180 to 200 mg/day), researchers notorious the poor status of the studies and suggested more scrutinize before recommending the distillate for weight loss.

While the extract appears sure, ingesting too much chlorogenic acid may farm centre illness risk since it elevate levels of the amino acid, homocysteine. In inclusive, it's recommended that adult coffee drinkers plunk to a non-reactionary amount a age, about 3 or 4 cups, or 300-400 mgs.

But, undeterred by the unseasoned coffee bean high, it's not usefulness shelling entirely boodle because weight negative cash flow death, notably when results may be small -- the undivided reserve paste wasted by means of the draw forth assembly in the Oz study is hardly regular good noting -- and long-term risks uncertain. In preference to, stick to what we remember helps with long-term moment shrinkage: a sustainable, enjoyable diet paired with day after day medic activity.

It's dead, but whole and effective.

Have you tried green coffee bean extract?