منتدى البحرين اليوم

what do you think of my story ?

white pearl

Will about the story it is a nice one...

but if it really about you , I have to say for you , have a faith in god because wishing to die is somthing bad, you have to love the life and try to find your abilties and streanth that make people recognize you and admit that you are a good freind.

Idid not understand wh you r alone and why they are make fun of you but if it is any thing realted to medical condition or reformation, will this is the god well and any body making fun of something like this are heartless.

be strong and do not wish to die, live and live and engoy your life as much as you can , because life is to short to spend it in sadness

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

im happy becouse you are the writer . but i been sad when i knew that you mean what you write and you feel that

advice from your sister , love your life to live and thanx the god about something nice give you such as the life

when the pain coming you can remove it by the pray and spend your time in something nice,, but when you

die you will be sorry to back to the live to do something the god like it

i hope that my expression is clear ,, bacouse im not very well in english ,, but im share just to give you my opinion about your story

be fine just for your god :smile:

I know that feeling is very difficult but you have to never Attias .. I hope that things will improve and become better from now .. GD LUCK

Edited by شيـ خ ـة الـبـ ن ـات