منتدى البحرين اليوم

Who said men could not handle matters wisely?

NeVeR SaY NeVeR

Who said men could not handle matters wisely?

A American soldier was deported to Iraq and after being there for a while he received a long awaited letter from his girlfriend back home which read:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer accept our relationship. The distance between us is drifting us apart. I have to admit that I have already betrayed you twice which is not fair for either one of us. I am sorry and I hope that you will forgive me and send me back my picture's which you always carry around.

Kisses,

Becky.

The soldier, feeling offended, hurt and not be able to do anything because of his current situation. Than he thought of something and asked his friends in the army, to all lend him as many extra pictures they have of girlfriends, mothers, sisters, cousins, etc... He gathered 57 pictures which he placed in an envelope and wrote:

Dear Becky,

I am sorry but I could not remember who exactly you are, because you see i have had alot of women. So could you please be an angel and pick up your picture from among the rest and send them back to me?!

Good luck,

Ricky.