منتدى البحرين اليوم

ساعدوني ابي املي الاستمارة مو عارفة شي

MaLGOoFaA

ابي اجوبة على هالاسئلة واللي يساعدني له الف دينار الكتروني

ابي اجوبة مقنعة وحلوة

والباقي اللي بيحلون لي الاسئلة باعطيهم 500 دينار الكتروني

السؤال الاول:

Give an example of a situation in which you have convinced a passing by customer to buy a product

السؤال الثاني :

Briefly describe how would you develop new customer relationships?

السؤال الثالث :

Briefly describe how would you keep your existing customer base despite threats from competition?

السؤال الرابع :

In 50 words or less, tell us why we should hire you.

يله شباب شدو حيلكم

1- example1 : telling the diffrence between a this product and another ..

example2 : convince the customer in a very friendly way to make him trust this company and buy products from it with trust ..

example3 : live the way of being a customer , and knowing what are the things that make the customer satisfied with these products and what are the things that make him unsatisfied with them ..

2-By Acting extreamlly Good with the customer, as an example : treat the customer in a way that makes him ( to look forward to the product u'r selling ..

3-Advertising , developing the rates of all work shops , and employing new sufficated employees ..

4-If u'r asking me to give you an answer for hiring me , because I'm a sufficated person with great cirtificates , And I believe that I have the poer to rase the nation and develope new ways of handeling the Job , I belive that I can handle the Job in any Hard or easy cercomstances..

ok >> I answered U'r questions but After all the answers do depend on you , and the way you work with customers and the company cool.gif

I wish i've kindda helped .