منتدى البحرين اليوم

نشااااااااط انج105

بغيت نشااااااااااط ولي يسلمكم عشاااااان بحرانية 2005

نشاااااااااااااط انج 105والله يعطيكم العافية .........

ضروووووووووووووري

ضرووووووووووووووووووري

ضروووووووووووووووووووووووووري

ضرووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووري

هاي عن الزواج المبكر

One of the common social phenomenons these days is early marriage, which means the girl gets married between (13-18) and the boy between (16-20), of course as any thing in this world it has a bright side and a dark side. So lets start with the advantages.

First of all, early marriage protects the girl and the boy from falling in sins. What’s more, when the boy gets married he feels responsible so he starts to work hard or even to complete his study to provide a better life to the family he’s responsible to. And scientifically it proved that early marriage protects the girl from many diseases such as breast cancer.

On the other hand, it has many disadvantages. To start with, it prevent from completing study. In addition, they get married in an early age where they are still immature so it may lead to many problems and., New brides are under intense pressure to have a child shortly after marriage. It's part of her gender role, part of her submission. Finally, when the marriage happens in an early age it eventually ends up in divorce because they may not be able to handle the responsibility.

These are the stories of two young women from different parts of Ethiopia who have one thing in common: early marriage. Mulugojam, and Zeinab, zeinab were all married when they were as young as 7 to 10 years old to men much older than themselves. The marriages were arranged by their families, and these children wed men who were strangers.

Their stories are not unusual in Ethiopia, where early marriage is a common practice. But what are unusual are them that they managed to escape from unhappy marriages to fend for themselves and their children. They face lives of hardship, compounded by the social stigma and marginalization that confront women who leave their husbands. But despite these obstacles, they are finding ways to cope with their situation and build better futures.

Mulugojam, 21, tells her story: "I was married when I reached the age of 10. At 13, I gave birth to my son. My daughter followed a few years later. My life was nothing but work and misery. After six years of toil and suffering, I couldn't take it any more, so I decided to leave my husband and move to town together with the children. I came to Bahir Dar, where I found work as a maid. Of course, my family was mad at me for bringing shame upon them, and they cut me off completely, leaving me quite helpless. However, one of my aunts took mercy on me and gave me and my children a place to stay in her very small house."

After a series of unsuccessful attempts to make a decent living to support herself and her two children, Mulugojam is now working as a daily labourer on a building site, where she is paid 3 birr (around 36 cents) for a day's work. She cannot afford to send her children to school.

Zeinab is 26 years old. She was married at the age of 10, and at 12 gave birth to a girl. However, the trauma of the early delivery was too much for her young, fragile body, whose whole left side became paralyzed. As a result, her husband sent her back to her family. He eventually abandoned her completely and re-married. She and her daughter, now 13, are now living with an aunt and earn some money selling potatoes. But Zeinab cannot afford to send the girl to school.

Many young brides suffer emotional trauma from the shock of leaving their homes and being forced into a relationship too early. Because the girls' bodies have not yet matured, pregnancy and childbirth can hurt their uterus or other parts of their body, and the effects can lead to long lasting injury or death. Making matters even worse is the fact that many girls also endure domestic violence, including rape.

As we have seen, some girls are forced to get married in an early age, and some other girls they force their families to approve to their marriage, my personal opinion is to postpone the thought of marriage till after school at least so the both can be capable to decide what they want to do with their life.

مشكوووووووووووووورين ما تقصروووون

مشكووووووره مرااااام الله يعطيج العاااافيه

تعبتج معااي وااااايد

احناا طالبين علينا نقراء قصه بالانجليزي

وبعدين نكت ملخص عنها ايجابيات وسلبيات وتبي بعد اسم الكتاااب

شغله وااايد طوويله تعقدها لنا المعلمه mad.gif