منتدى البحرين اليوم

بليز ساعدوني

safano

يبت لج اكثر من تقرير

تقدرين تدمجينهم او تختارين اللي يعجبج

براحتج

Owning a car

Nowadays, all people use cars. Which has become the most useful and important means of transport. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, having car allows people to move around freely without need to wait for bus or train. Also, cars are comfortable way to travel. Moreover, it’s safe at night and emergency situation that gives you an alternative to walk down a street to wait for bus or take a taxi. In addition, cars can create job opportunities for some people such as: taxi driver and bus driver.. etc.

On the other hand, having a car can have certain disadvantages. First, it’s the direct reason that causes air pollution and noise pollution. While it’s useful, it is very expensive and costs a lot for repair. What is more, car causes worry and stress. Also, people may be have terrible accidents especially when the driver is sick.

Finally, I think we can’t do any thing with out a car, and it’s important for us.

Owning a Television

Television is one of the most important mass media. We can see it in every home. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.

To start with, Television is good company for people. In addition, it good for old people living a lone. Further more, it is cheap and convenient entertainment. A Further advantages is that a television can have a serious education side.

In contrast, television has disadvantages too. To being with, television is bad for the eyes. What is more, it is stop people from talking to each other, this mean the end of reading and conversation for large parts of the evening. Further more, it mean reading less and discourages from people.

To conclude with, Television is a very important means of communication and culture. However, we must not abuse it.

Living in a city or in a country?

A lot of people want to live in a city, so some of them moved from the country to the city looking for better chances. But, still there are some people who prefer to live in a country. So is it better to live in a city or in a country?

First, let’s talk about living in a city. It’s preferred as a place to live in because it shows you a variety of people, races and cultures. Also, it’s more exiting with its movies, theatres and restaurants. Then, there are lots of interesting shops, which make your shopping great and comfortable. Finally, the most important advantage is that it gives us more job opportunities.

On the other hand, some people don’t prefer to live in the city because it has a lot of drawbacks. One of them is the traffic jams and parking problems. Also, the polluted air, which affects our health. In addition, living there is so expensive. Also, the shops are always crowded, so that makes us worried. The most important thing is that living there can be more dangerous because there are so many crimes.

Now, we’ll take about living in a country. Life in the country is very peaceful and quite. The people are so friendly and kind. Then, there is the fresh air, which comforts us. You live there with out pollution, noise, stress or crimes.

From anther way, living in the country can has its disadvantages. One of them is that you’ll be isolated from the outer world and away from modern life. Then there are less jobs, schools and hospitals, because off all these, we see that the education and health levels are so low.

In my point of view, I think I prefer living in the city to be close to the modern technology, and visiting the country is just for talking rest and change.

Animals in the zoo.

For a long time ago, animals had been living in the wild, eating wild food. Then, they have been taken to zoos and kept in small cages. This step has both advantages and disadvantages.

Keeping animals in zoos, give people chance to see and learn about them, and it will be easy for sciencetists to study animals. Also, sciencetists will look after them when they are sick. Moreover, they could save animals such as pandas and coalas. From extinction by breeding programmers.

On the other hand, keeping animals in zoos has its disadvantages. Animals are not comfortable or happy because they are kept in small dirty cages faraway from their houses. Although, sciencetists save animals from extinction, animals may not be fed well. While animals are looked after in zoos, they are forced to do silly tricks to entertain visitors of the zoos.

On the whole, in my opinion zoos are important to keep animals, because they offer the animals the protection and care they need in spite of their disadvantages.

Own a mobile phone.

Nowadays, all people use mobile phone. Which has become the most useful and important means of communication in the world. Some people agree on owning mobile and some disagree.

In the first place, people who agree on owning mobiles think that the mobile is very necessary for emergencies. Moreover, many people can’t do with out mobiles, in their jobs such as; teachers and businessmen. Also, mobiles keep in touch with people, everyone in everywhere can call anybody. And don’t forget that the mobile is easy to carry everywhere.

In spite of this, when we think about our health and how it’s affected by mobile, we decide to do without, because it’s harmful to ears and can cause social problems. Although, it keeps people in touch, the communication may not be clear. Moreover, mobiles can be annoying.

To conclude with, mobiles have been used by large number of people but it’s necessary to be careful when using it to keep us safe.

A formal letter

B.O.508

Manama – Bahrain

Oct – 16 – 2002

Gulf Hotel.

Manama Street,

Manama

Dear sir,

I am writing to ask if anyone has handed in my mobile, which I think I lost in your hotel last Friday evening. I left it on the table at the reception when I was checking out. It is a blue mobile with Nokia 68 badge on it. It is also has my initials M.S.M on a black leather cover.

Please could you let me know if anybody has handed in a mobile of this deb2d***iption, and if it would be possible to have it sent to me.

I will be in the hotel again next month and ask about it.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully,

Owning a computer

Nowadays, all people use computer, which has become the most useful and important means of communication in the world. Of the new technological wonders, personal computers have probably had the greatest influence on the daily life of average people. Computer has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, the computer is very useful if we look at it from one perspective. Fore be you can download almost any program you need for free. Moreover, it can used as some sort of recreation as you can chat with friends and play games. You can also make new online friends that come from all over the world. This means that you could share files and emails with them. Furthermore, Computer allows you to shop online while you are sitting home. Finally, the computer is a very effective way for learning all sorts of things including foreign languages.

On the other hand, Computers have caused some problems, the computer has access to inappropriate programs for children. Some people are so addicted and use the Internet to get addicted to friends money waster for chatting and making new friends. Also, sitting on a chair in front of the computer for affect your eyes for cause health problems, and you might suffer muscle pain because too long can of that. Computers can be, and have been, used to commit crimes. Because a computer can become a powerful and hard to detect tool in the hands of a dishonest employee, safeguards must be developed computer crime. Security issues in the network environment have become a paramount concern to business, and, as system to grow, the vulnerability of systems seems to be growing also. Computer themselves don't invade someone else's privacy, but the people who operate computers can violate another's privacy. Although experts predict a significant number of new jobs in the computer industry and related fields, employees who don't know how to use a computer, or who refuse to learn, will be at a definite disadvantages. In the future, continued computer training and updating of computer of computer skills will be a necessity for all employees.

It is clear that the personal computers have made our lives easier, but they have done so at a cost. To sum up, in spite of the drawbacks of computer, we have to reach our children to choose beneficial and educational programs in order to help them make the best use of it.

To: Ms- Safia

Subject: Al Noor School

Last week I visited al Noor secondary girls school to make my research about girls school in Bahrain and I liked it very much.

Building:

The buildings are small but in spite of this, they are new and the classrooms are wide and there is a locker for every student.

Library and Labs:

The Library is well stocked also there are photocopier machines, there are chemistry and biology labs with computers and Internets.

Staff:

The women who work the library are unfriendly , the lab teachers are unhelpful.

Cafeteria:

The cafeteria is small comparing to the number of students. In addition, the food is unhealthy and not enough for all students.

Gym hall:

It’s big, it has air conditional and well equipped.

Conclusion:

In my Opinion the school is nice but needs some improvements.

Frightening story

Last night wile I was sleeping in my room, all my family was sleeping also, and the house was quiet. Suddenly I woke up when I heard aloud noise coming from the kitchen.

It was about two o’clock in the morning, so I got up frightened and walked slowly towards the door. I opened it quietly, that is when I saw my parents crossing the hall to the kitchen. So, I followed them, but when they heard my footsteps my mother shouted.

Quickly I answered her: (mum), she stopped shouting and hold my hand. After, we continue walking until we were in front of the kitchen door, my father opened it . we saw a body lying on the floor and the blood was covering all the place. Me and my mother started shouting and b2d***eaming until my mother was unconscious. Then the body stood up and laughed loudly. He was just my brother Hussain and was joking with us.

After minutes, my mother woke up and asked about what was going up. When she knew that he was just my brother, she became sctremely angry and punished him.

I was so happy for that.

The most colorful festival in Bahrain is the national day. It is held all over Bahrain each year on the 16th of December. It marks the independence of Bahrain in 1971.

Preparations begin two weeks before hand. Traditions costumes are carefully designed and some vocals are decorated with Bahrain’s flag. Streets and houses are decorated with bright lights, streamers and big posters with pictures of the royal family. Steel and drum bans rehearse. Student at the school rehearse for the big festival. The whole country looks wonderful before that day.

The celebrations last for three days. It is a wonderful feast of joy and happiness. On the first day H.H the emir addresses the nation. Later on, many people head for the emirs palace to congratulate him on this occasion.

In the afternoon people start gathering near the nation stadium in Isa town where the procession begins. Boys and girls put on their best clothes. Sword dancers in original Arab costumes perform in front of people. Several channels transmit the celebration live.

On the second and third day the celebration continues. There are fireworks and traditional singing and dancing. Thousand of people take part in the celebration – Bahraini’s and none Bahraini’s – the whole festival is a carefree holiday. And a great time to remember.

Every year my family and I watch this festival. We always have a great time. The national day is the happiest time in Bahrain

اتمنى اهو المطلوب

وموفقه قلبي