حبايبي اذا ماعليكم امر بغيت قطع Writing

حق انج 105 ضروري بلييييز :n5:

الي عنده ليبخل يحطهم :n10:

انتظر ردودكم :aq20:

تفضـلي الرايتـنج ..

Report about Sheraton Hotel

To: Teacher

Subject: Sheraton Hotel

We visited Sheraton Hotel summer holiday (On the 20th of July) and were very impressed by the service and the decoration.

The building:

This is made of four separated buildings linked with a beautiful garden although the buildings are very vast, they don’t have a good location. There is all excellent reception beautiful.

Other facilities:

There is a wheel chair access and lifts for the disabled visitors, provision of guided tours and a gifts shop.

Staff:

Those we met seemed very friendly and efficient. All are qualified.

Cost:

Price is quite acceptable in the summer, but it becomes too expensive in winter compared to the other hotels of the same region.

Food:

They offer a buffet on each meal; you can find any kind of food you like.

Activities:

The hotel’s activities arrange from amazing tours to museum, beach and a lot of other places. It also has a swimming pool with a circular shape. It is too huge that you get tired to reach the other side of it. Despite of that, it is too deep that kids can’t swim in it.

The only problem is that the trip’s organizers are not very punctual.

Conclusion:

Sheraton Hotel is the ideal place to stay in. But, the trip’s organizers cause a serious trouble.

Report about Khawla G.S school

Subject: Khawla G.S school

I’ve been attending this school for the past two years, and now I have decided to write a report about it, and the present conditions.

The building:

The school building has three floors, with open airy hallways. It is fairly clean and walls are recently painted.

The staff:

The teachers are well-qualified, with a few exceptions, but unfortunately the administration personnel are rather rude and unfriendly. There is also lack of teachers.

Transport:

Most students come to school by car, but some of them take the school buses, which are over-crowded and often late.

Environment:

The school is very dull and uninteresting. There aren’t a lot of extra activities, and the grounds are dirty.

Problems:

The students are sometimes silly and disciplined in the morning assembly, which s a mess.

Conclusion:

The school is organized and clean, and the staff is good. However, the students need more extra activities. The school should also consider planting some trees. But all in all, the school is very good by public standards.

Report about Beit Al-Quran

Subject: Beit Al-Quran

We visited Beit AL-Quran (The house of Al-Quran) last week (On the 20th of April) and were very impressed by the huge collection of historical books.

The building:

It is an attractive building with robust architectural features. And there are five components and ten halls in the museum.

Other facilities:

There is a wheel chair access and lifts for the disabled visitors, provision of guided tours and a gifts shop.

The staff:

The ones we met seemed very friendly and they gave us important information about Beit Al-Quran.

Cost:

There is no entrance fee for visitors, but they may contribute in a donation box.

Conclusion:

Beit Al-Quran is a very nice and useful place to visit. And it is open from Saturday to Wednesday. And everybody can visit it and have a good time there.

Report about a trip to Syria

Subject: Syria

We visited Syria last holiday (20th of July) and were very impressed by the beautiful nature and weather there.

Accommodation:

We can find hotels there as well as furnished apartments. It is expensive but very comfortable.

Places to visit:

There are a lot of places to visit, such us: Jame Alomawayeen and Al Hamedya Market.

Other Amenities:

There are many interesting places there, such as Al-Sada Land and Damascus Zoo. However, reservations are very hard to get and their fees are very expensive.

Sport:

We can join health clubs to practice our favorite sports such as swimming and playing tennis.

Conclusion:

Syria is a very nice place with a beautiful weather. However, you should be careful when choosing the places you visit.

The Most Frightening Day

Thursday, 13th December, was the most frightening day of my life. I was home alone. My parents went to a friend's party and my brother went to cinema with his friends. It was about 12:30 am and I was reading a scary story in my bedroom.

Suddenly, I heard a weird voice, someone was calling me. I went downstairs to check out, I looked around, but nobody was there. I heard the voice again. It was coming from our garden, so I decided to go there and find who was there. It was very dark and cold night. I was very scared, who … who is there, I said slowly. I saw a woman wearing white dress and holding a red rose in her hand. Come and take it, she said.

I felt scared to death and ran to my bedroom as fast as I could. Suddenly, I woke up and then I realized that it just was a dream, but I was really shocked when I saw the red rose on my table and it was written on the wall (see you soon) with blood!

However, one month left, but I couldn't forget that day until now. It just like a nightmare in