منتدى البحرين اليوم

Electric guitar for sell with amplifire

Hey whats up guys how u all doing

Anyways listen up there is Prince electric guitar brand new for sell
dark gray-24 frets-2 way bridge-key lock - just 1 month used bought it from moon store plus amplifire Roland 20 watts but Built in everything tuner - 8 BOSS effects - recording - 2 jacks - ITS ROLAND plus orignal cable worth 15 BD free with it ;P

Think about it & if anyone wanna see it plz replay me so i can put the pic here

cheers

?can you show us a pic of the guitar

not necessary the one you own, any pic on the net would work

and about the amp, is it combo? i mean does it have 2 channels.. the

?(clean and the overdrive (includes distortion

..at first you mentioned that it's brand new, than you said that you already used it for a certain time

..brand new cannot be used, it means it's totally new never been used

?so is it brand new or used but in a good condition

Edited by Ψ Red Xtreme Ψ

Hey chill its me Hani - Grave Digger ;P & i know what i mean - they used it 3 times only - so its new :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ still kept in box - & about the amp yeah there is 2 channels plus 5 main effects
2 different type of Overdrive - 2 type of Metal Zone - 1 distortion - plus 7 clean effect like delays, chorus etc - its ROLAND AMP - pics ok ill upload it later no time now gota do something - yalla chows Hey thanks for the replay smarty

ummm look the whole thing is BD 120 but we can go less dont worry about the price lol hey how r u missed u dude ;) anyways just inform me fast cos it still in my hand so i can deal with it so hurry up if u want & really amp take it cos the new one is 130 BD & they want it around 50 BD so its very good chance & its new just used few times - anyways im at work now - later when i'll get back home ill upload the pics cool yalla chows

Hey Red whats up? how u doing girl ;) - listen up - i know u were looking for cool amp since long time - dont let this amp go from ur hand really the new is 130 BD - call moon store & check - & this amp just used 3 or 4 times imagine - they ppl need to sell it for money - u know bahrainis lol :P - anyways im gona keep some pics of the guitar - & about the amp ill put a link whole information is there & the pics - enjoy it & replay fast please ----- Total amount 120 BD - 60 for guitar - 60 for amp - plus 15 BD cable free imagine :P wont find like this deal anywhere.while watching the pics listen this cool track ;) - enjoy the song cheers...

i know i think i kep it wrong type or something but just click on it & gona take u to imegashacks & see it for there sorry lol ;P

And this is the link of the website for more information about the amp;;;;;; Have fun

Please dont feel shy to ask about the guitar or amp my friends :) take it easy & feel free

!hey

!and this one sounds perfect

you said you can go less about the price right? xD

and about the pics.. i cannot see anything, even on their website :S

are you gonna tell me about WT songs?! it's my fave band of all time man!! xD and yea.. this one really rocks

?can you sign on your email plz

Brat girl is that your offer BD 100 ? do u wanna buy them?

Red non of the pic's are working ummm but its working with me & guys - sorry for that - hey listen ill send it on ur email the whole pics & the website cool ;)

Within Temptation Band - Yeah they rock - ummm well talk about that them later cool ;)

Yeah about the price i've told you we can go less.

anyways guys i gota go to sleep - Cheers