منتدى البحرين اليوم

Sami Yusuf .. in Kuwait .. TODAY

lulu UAE

Sami Yusuf will be perfroming for the first time at this years Hala Febrayer Concert

samiyusufhalafebee.GIF

Sami Yusuf was born in the month July 1980. He was born into a musical family of Azeri origin and thus music played an integral part in his life. Sami’s initial training came from his father, who is an internationally renowned composer, poet, and a multitalented musician

Sami learnt to play several instruments at a very young age and gradually began to show a keen interest in singing and composing. He studied composition at various institutions and with several composers and muscians

Sami has been composing from a very young age and his beautiful voice is supplemented by his extensive knowledge of notes and harmonies. He has also a good understanding of music theory and the Middle Eastern modes or Maqams

Indeed, it is rare to find a person who has all these talents. Sami is also a devout practicing Muslim who sees songs as a means of promoting the message of Islam and encouraging the youth to be proud of their religion and identity

"brought to you from the official site of samiyusuf"

samiyusufhalafebe.GIF

Hala bro

:)

I'd say word up to what ya just said

I agree

He's the best anasheed performer I ever heard

around 3000 people attended his concert in Kuwait, which exceeded all expectations

and I wish we can get the chance to listen to him live

:)