منتدى البحرين اليوم

Arabic Women

Ba7rainia_Cz

Hello people..

How are u all??

actually i am writing an essay about the Arabic Women... it talks about what do the West think about us, and what is real...... this essay is gonna be read by many non Arabs students... so what i am asking is .. if any has any point would like me to present... please let me know... this essay is due 15th of January... after that date i promise to put it here...

Thanks a lot... ENJOY

Ba7rainia_Cz

hey there

:)

I always get thrilled seeing new posts in here

9_9

its an nice topic to discuss or write about

Westerners usually have a biased idea about what Arab Women are like

or how they act

issues such as being conservative, being well educated, womens rights and such are always unrevealed there

so you might wanna clear things up and show them whats the right true picture about Arab Women

I'll try and think about valid points inshaAllah

the others might help too

good luck with your essay inshaAllah and nice to have you here

اختنا Ba7rainia_Cz بتكتب موضوع عن العرب "نساء العرب"

وتبغي تعرف اذا عندكم نقاط تحبون أنها تكتب عنها أو تناقشها قبل لاتخلص كتابة موضوعها اللي بتعرضه فالمدرسه أو الجامعه .. واللي بيقرونه أو بيسمعونه هناك مب عرب .. من جذيه تحب تشوف شو النقاط اللي ودكم تحطها في موضوعها .. اذا عندكم شي .. بالانجليزي طبعا ..

وأول ماتخلص موضوعها ان شاء الله بتحطه لنا اهنيه فالمنتدى :)

موضوعها بيتسلم تاريخ 15 يناير ..

يالله أشوف ساعدوها وحطو نقاط عشان تقدر تكتب موضوع حلو ;)

بالانجليزي انزين :angry:

thanks alot dear for it

its really a good point

you can write about it.. and how is the women are treated here in Arab country and the value of them.

1- the women's value is more than the pearls.

2- the Arab women are educated alot

even you can write how the Arab women are treated.. and its an open country not same as what do they think about us.

there are many things you can think of it ..even if you set with your friends they can tell you what do they think of Arab girls, so you can write it down and make a note of it

that’s its for now..

wish to you all the best

;)

Edited by MohameD

• 2 weeks later...

hello dear ,,bahrainia

its nice to show every forigner how arab women live,think,thier level of self satisfaction regarding thier way of life and if they are forced to do that or they choose to.

i think the most important point here is that

how do we think of our selves before the west think of us.

i mean how much do we believe in doing or living the way we are

i think you need to show the west something like

-we have princibles and strong believe in how we live and we are not forced to wear hijab or or forced not to drink al cohol and.....and...

-if you concentrate on spreading the spirit of true islam you will be more confident and strong in showing your subject ,and god will be with you for sure because you are faithful وما يصح الا الصحيح حتى لو احنا مقصرين

- tell them that arab women are the most prescious and valued by thier dependent and guardians and the man serves his lady from a-z because this is what we learned from islam

-tell them the women are not un-educated because they stick to house more than men ,,they are highly educated ,knowledgable more than alot of other countries disclosed.

- tell them that arab women are not looking forward to full freedom of fine clothing in public,or going to bars ,or talking to who ever on the street.

we are looking forward from the west to look into our lives and learn the right way of living with respect and degnity

-tell them not to believe every news on tv

>>>>>>>>i think i talk too much so i will stop here unless you want me to open my mouth again

thanks and good luck.