منتدى البحرين اليوم

اطلبو بحوثكم

بليييييييييييز ابي تقرير حق مادة الانج(توجيهي 105) عن القرقااعو او عيد الاضحى او عيد الفطر ssm7.gif

وبعد ابي تقرير حق الريض103 ثلاث مواضيع مختلفه بليييييييييز لاتردووني وساعدوني se7.gif

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eng 105 Unit 9

Owning a Television

Television is one of the most important mass media. We can see it in every home. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.

To start with, Television is good company for people. In addition, it good for old people living a lone. Further more, it is cheap and convenient entertainment. A Further advantages is that a television can have a serious education side.

In contrast, television has disadvantages too. To being with, television is bad for the eyes. What is more, it is stop people from talking to each other, this mean the end of reading and conversation for large parts of the evening. Further more, it mean reading less and discourages from people.

To conclude with, Television is a very important means of communication and culture. However, we must not abuse it

Eng 105 Unit 9

Owning a car

Nowadays, all people use cars. Which has become the most useful and important means of transport. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, having car allows people to move around freely without need to wait for bus or train. Also, cars are comfortable way to travel. Moreover, it’s safe at night and emergency situation that gives you an alternative to walk down a street to wait for bus or take a taxi. In addition, cars can create job opportunities for some people such as: taxi driver and bus driver.. etc.

On the other hand, having a car can have certain disadvantages. First, it’s the direct reason that causes air pollution and noise pollution. While it’s useful, it is very expensive and costs a lot for repair. What is more, car causes worry and stress. Also, people may be have terrible accidents especially when the driver is sick.

Finally, I think we can’t do any thing with out a car, and it’s important for us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit 9

Owning a Television

Television is one of the most important mass media. We can see it in every home. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.

To start with, Television is good company for people. In addition, it good for old people living a lone. Further more, it is cheap and convenient entertainment. A Further advantages is that a television can have a serious education side.

In contrast, television has disadvantages too. To being with, television is bad for the eyes. What is more, it is stop people from talking to each other, this mean the end of reading and conversation for large parts of the evening. Further more, it mean reading less and discourages from people.

To conclude with, Television is a very important means of communication and culture. However, we must not abuse it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit 9

Living in a city or in a country?

A lot of people want to live in a city, so some of them moved from the country to the city looking for better chances. But, still there are some people who prefer to live in a country. So is it better to live in a city or in a country?

First, let’s talk about living in a city. It’s preferred as a place to live in because it shows you a variety of people, races and cultures. Also, it’s more exiting with its movies, theatres and restaurants. Then, there are lots of interesting shops, which make your shopping great and comfortable. Finally, the most important advantage is that it gives us more job opportunities.

On the other hand, some people don’t prefer to live in the city because it has a lot of drawbacks. One of them is the traffic jams and parking problems. Also, the polluted air, which affects our health. In addition, living there is so expensive. Also, the shops are always crowded, so that makes us worried. The most important thing is that living there can be more dangerous because there are so many crimes.

Now, we’ll take about living in a country. Life in the country is very peaceful and quite. The people are so friendly and kind. Then, there is the fresh air, which comforts us. You live there with out pollution, noise, stress or crimes.

From anther way, living in the country can has its disadvantages. One of them is that you’ll be isolated from the outer world and away from modern life. Then there are less jobs, schools and hospitals, because off all these, we see that the education and health levels are so low.

In my point of view, I think I prefer living in the city to be close to the modern technology, and visiting the country is just for talking rest and change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit 9

Animals in the zoo.

For a long time ago, animals had been living in the wild, eating wild food. Then, they have been taken to zoos and kept in small cages. This step has both advantages and disadvantages.

Keeping animals in zoos, give people chance to see and learn about them, and it will be easy for sciencetists to study animals. Also, sciencetists will look after them when they are sick. Moreover, they could save animals such as pandas and coalas. From extinction by breeding programmers.

On the other hand, keeping animals in zoos has its disadvantages. Animals are not comfortable or happy because they are kept in small dirty cages faraway from their houses. Although, sciencetists save animals from extinction, animals may not be fed well. While animals are looked after in zoos, they are forced to do silly tricks to entertain visitors of the zoos.

On the whole, in my opinion zoos are important to keep animals, because they offer the animals the protection and care they need in spite of their disadvantages.

-----------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit 9

Own a mobile phone.

Nowadays, all people use mobile phone. Which has become the most useful and important means of communication in the world. Some people agree on owning mobile and some disagree.

In the first place, people who agree on owning mobiles think that the mobile is very necessary for emergencies. Moreover, many people can’t do with out mobiles, in their jobs such as; teachers and businessmen. Also, mobiles keep in touch with people, everyone in everywhere can call anybody. And don’t forget that the mobile is easy to carry everywhere.

In spite of this, when we think about our health and how it’s affected by mobile, we decide to do without, because it’s harmful to ears and can cause social problems. Although, it keeps people in touch, the communication may not be clear. Moreover, mobiles can be annoying.

To conclude with, mobiles have been used by large number of people but it’s necessary to be careful when using it to keep us safe.

Eng 105 Unit3

A formal letter

B.O.508

Manama – Bahrain

Oct – 16 – 2002

Gulf Hotel.

Manama Street,

Manama

Dear sir,

I am writing to ask if anyone has handed in my mobile, which I think I lost in your hotel last Friday evening. I left it on the table at the reception when I was checking out. It is a blue mobile with Nokia 68 badge on it. It is also has my initials M.S.M on a black leather cover.

Please could you let me know if anybody has handed in a mobile of this description, and if it would be possible to have it sent to me.

I will be in the hotel again next month and ask about it.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit3

A formal letter

B.O.508

Manama – Bahrain

Oct – 16 – 2002

Al – Seef Mall

Al – Seef Street,

Manama

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about a crystal watch, which I bought from your store last Friday night. I checked it carefully for flaws. When I got to the cash desk, however the assistant took it and wrapped it in a room inside the shop, and then gave it to me.

When I got home and tried the watch, I found that the buckle was damaged. As you will realise, I was extremely upset to discover this. The watch was by no means cheap, and I only bought it from you because of you reputation for quality. I have always recommended your store to friends in the past. I shall think twice before I do so again!

I am sending the watch with this letter and hope to receive an apology and a full refund of the cost 56 B.D. I

look forward to hearing from you,

your faithfully,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit4

A latter

B.O 564,

Manama – Bahrain

12 – Dec 2002

Samba Yath Camps

2214 cheek Drive

Colorado – USA

Dear Sir,

I saw your advertisement in the newspaper and am very interested in working on your camp.

I like having fun and being with young people. Also, I can organize sports and entertainments and working with you will be the best idea.

I am 17 years old and I have never worked in a camp but I will try to work hard. I can cook and wash clothes.

Could you please let me know how much the salary is and how long you want me for. What is more, I want to know when the camp starts. I would be grateful if you sent me a photo of the accommodation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your faithfully,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng 105 Unit4

A latter

B.O 564,

Manama – Bahrain

12 – Dec –2002

Treetops National Park,

Long Bridge,

Colorado – USA

Dear Sir,

I would like to volunteer and am very interested in working on your National Park.

I am a student and care about the environment. Also, I fancy free holiday with people who care about nature too.

I am 18 years old and moderately fit. I’ve worked on other National Park and I am used to work hard. I am very fond of clearing paths through the forest and removing rubbish from rivers.

Could you please let me know how long you want me for, how many hours a day. I would like to know if their will be other students too and I would be grateful if you sent me a photo of the basic accommodation.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,

Eman marhoon

Eman Marhoon

Owning a computer

Nowadays, all people use computer, which has become the most useful and important means of communication in the world. Of the new technological wonders, personal computers have probably had the greatest influence on the daily life of average people. Computer has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, the computer is very useful if we look at it from one perspective. Fore be you can download almost any program you need for free. Moreover, it can used as some sort of recreation as you can chat with friends and play games. You can also make new online friends that come from all over the world. This means that you could share files and emails with them. Furthermore, Computer allows you to shop online while you are sitting home. Finally, the computer is a very effective way for learning all sorts of things including foreign languages.

On the other hand, Computers have caused some problems, the computer has access to inappropriate programs for children. Some people are so addicted and use the Internet to get addicted to friends money waster for chatting and making new friends. Also, sitting on a chair in front of the computer for affect your eyes for cause health problems, and you might suffer muscle pain because too long can of that. Computers can be, and have been, used to commit crimes. Because a computer can become a powerful and hard to detect tool in the hands of a dishonest employee, safeguards must be developed computer crime. Security issues in the network environment have become a paramount concern to business, and, as system to grow, the vulnerability of systems seems to be growing also. Computer themselves don't invade someone else's privacy, but the people who operate computers can violate another's privacy. Although experts predict a significant number of new jobs in the computer industry and related fields, employees who don't know how to use a computer, or who refuse to learn, will be at a definite disadvantages. In the future, continued computer training and updating of computer of computer skills will be a necessity for all employees.

It is clear that the personal computers have made our lives easier, but they have done so at a cost. To sum up, in spite of the drawbacks of computer, we have to reach our children to choose beneficial and educational programs in order to help them make the best use of it.

To: Ms- Safia

Subject: Al Noor School

Last week I visited al Noor secondary girls school to make my research about girls school in Bahrain and I liked it very much.

Building:

The buildings are small but in spite of this, they are new and the classrooms are wide and there is a locker for every student.

Library and Labs:

The Library is well stocked also there are photocopier machines, there are chemistry and biology labs with computers and Internets.

Staff:

The women who work the library are unfriendly , the lab teachers are unhelpful.

Cafeteria:

The cafeteria is small comparing to the number of students. In addition, the food is unhealthy and not enough for all students.

Gym hall:

It’s big, it has air conditional and well equipped.

Conclusion:

In my Opinion the school is nice but needs some improvements.

Frightening story

Last night wile I was sleeping in my room, all my family was sleeping also, and the house was quiet. Suddenly I woke up when I heard aloud noise coming from the kitchen.

It was about two o’clock in the morning, so I got up frightened and walked slowly towards the door. I opened it quietly, that is when I saw my parents crossing the hall to the kitchen. So, I followed them, but when they heard my footsteps my mother shouted.

Quickly I answered her: (mum), she stopped shouting and hold my hand. After, we continue walking until we were in front of the kitchen door, my father opened it . we saw a body lying on the floor and the blood was covering all the place. Me and my mother started shouting and screaming until my mother was unconscious. Then the body stood up and laughed loudly. He was just my brother Hussain and was joking with us.

After minutes, my mother woke up and asked about what was going up. When she knew that he was just my brother, she became sctremely angry and punished him.

I was so happy for that.

NATIONAL DAY

The most colorful festival in Bahrain is the national day. It is held all over Bahrain each year on the 16th of December. It marks the independence of Bahrain in 1971.

Preparations begin two weeks before hand. Traditions costumes are carefully designed and some vocals are decorated with Bahrain’s flag. Streets and houses are decorated with bright lights, streamers and big posters with pictures of the royal family. Steel and drum bans rehearse. Student at the school rehearse for the big festival. The whole country looks wonderful before that day.

The celebrations last for three days. It is a wonderful feast of joy and happiness. On the first day H.H the emir addresses the nation. Later on, many people head for the emirs palace to congratulate him on this occasion.

In the afternoon people start gathering near the nation stadium in Isa town where the procession begins. Boys and girls put on their best clothes. Sword dancers in original Arab costumes perform in front of people. Several channels transmit the celebration live.

On the second and third day the celebration continues. There are fireworks and traditional singing and dancing. Thousand of people take part in the celebration – Bahraini’s and none Bahraini’s – the whole festival is a carefree holiday. And a great time to remember.

Every year my family and I watch this festival. We always have a great time. The national day is the happiest time in Bahrain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDDING DAY

Weddings are very special occasions in almost every country. In Bahrain wedding ceremonies are happy times to all – families, friends and neighbors.

Preparations for the wedding start well beforehand. Relatives and friends of the couple take part in the preparations. If the wedding party is held in the groom’s house, the house is decorated with colorful lights. Sometimes a tent is put up near the house so that women can celebrate away from men. A special meal is prepared for the guests. Sometimes wedding parties are held in hotels, matams or special holes. Generally a lot of preparations are made before the wedding.

On the wedding day the guests don’t arrive before evenings. However the day starts early for the couple and their close friends. The bride either goes to the hairdresser or summons a lady hairdresser to come to her. Her best friends help her to get dressed and get ready for the wedding. The bright groom does the same. He has to wear a special cloak called “Beshet”. He goes to the place where the wedding is to be held early and waits for the guests to arrive. Guests congratulate the groom and his family then they are invited to have a meal. There are no dancing or singing in the groom’s party. However women and girls sing to the bride and may even dance. The atmosphere in the party is that of happiness and enjoyment.

In the end the bride go to live with her groom in his place. With little of tears because of leaving her family and home. However, with time she gets on with this situation and both of them, the groom and the bride, go on honeymoon.

Carnival

The carnival of the national day is the most enjoyable carnival in Bahrain. It is held in Riffa on the 16th of December. This celebrates the emir’s coming to the thorn and independent day.

Preparations begin weeks beforehand. Streets will be decorated with colorful lights and flags. Traditional costumes are carefully designed. Cars and lorries will be decorated with lights and wonderful colors.

The carnival lasts for three days. A wonderful procession of floats followed by dancers in traditional costumes. These dancers push the heaviest floats through the streets, performing traditional dances. Many people watch this carnival. Thousands of people take part in the celebration. So special activities are arranged, like the firework in the evening and the traditional activities, which are held in Bahrain national museum.

The most frightening day

I was fond of swimming but now when I think about it, I begin to shake. I was almost dead. I always thank the god that I’m still alive.

Last summer holiday, I went swimming with my friend to Babco beach. We were very excited. When we arrived there we put our things in the cottage then we began to patter. Than me they were ahead. I wanted to follow them. I began to draw. I shouted for help but none of them could her me. Two man was in the fishing boat swam award me. I was pulled to the seaside. I was nearly uncurious.

When I wakeup the next day, I was in the hospital. All the people – the doctor, my parents, my friends and the two men – where beside me. They were smiling at me. Since then, I decided never to swim. That was the most frightening experience in my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FRIGHTENING STORY

When you are alone and nobody is with you, you will feel afraid. So try to keep your self with other persons.

I was lonely when I was only 12 years old a big jungle. I lost my way back to the hotel. We were on a trip to Morocco. My parents leaved me at the hotel and they went shopping. Suddenly when I was walking I felt that there is something following me, in fact I was so afraid but I used to control my self in such like these situations. My legs were shaking when I heard a loud voice in the area. It was like the voice of a lion. I couldn’t control my self and I started running to get out of the jungle. I used to run and run after that I found my self out of the zoo. Then I realized that I was in the wildlife area.

In fact that was the most terrible accident I ever had

OWNING A MOBILE PHONE

Life changes every body in many way and different fields, communication development such as mobile phone.

We are today at the 21st century. And we need to contact with other side of the world. So one of the most important things that telecommunications. All my family and I have got a mobile phone. When you are driving and had a sudden accident that you should call the police. What you would do if you don’t have a mobile phone. However it costs a lot of money that you should control your self and don’t talk on it only for important things.

Finally when you need a mobile in your life you should buy it not only for fun.

OWNING A CAR

Every family has one car or two nowadays because a car has a lot of advantages.

One of the most obvious advantages of owning a car is that a car allows people to more around freely. Furthermore, there is no need to wait for a bus or a taxi, so it saves time. More over owning a car is a comfortable way to travel especially in the winter because it can protect you from standing under the rain or in the cold. Last but not least, it will be safe at night, so you will not need to walk down a dark street to wait for a bus or take a taxi.

On the other hand, owning a car has a lot of disadvantages. First of all, owning a car can be very expensive. As well, the fuel cost a lot and it is expensive to maintain. Although it allows people to more around freely, it is very exhausting to drive in rush hour traffics. More over, it causes death to many people every day. Last but not least, if you leave your car in the street it might get stolen.

Although owning a car has some disadvantages, it has more advantages, so I think it is very important nowadays.

CITY ZOO

Keeping animals in a zoo has many advantages and disadvantages.

One of the most obvious advantages of keeping animals in a zoo that animals are looked after when they are sick, that can give them the best of care and protect them from diseases. Moreover, It’s a place where people can see and learn about animals. Finally, it can be a good place for scientists where they can study animals and their needs so that they can protect them being extinct.

On the other hand, keeping animals in a zoo has a lot of disadvantages. First of all, they are not happy and comfortable. Furthermore, animals are usually forced to do silly tricks to entertain visitors of the zoo. And that might cause them discomfort. Moreover, animals are kept in small dirt.

Finally, keeping animals in zoos can be the bet way to study them and saving them from extinct by breeding programs, but it would be better if they study the places and give the animals the chance to live in wild protected places.

THE NOTIONAL DAY

Every year, Bahrain’s government and people celebrate the national day on the 16th of December through in amazing festivals.

For this festival, there are many preparations, which begin one month beforehand. Government, Ministries and clubs put up stalls at an exhibition at the Bahrain national stadium because the festival will takes place there. Also, flags and streamers are lined up in the street.

In the morning, wonderful programs are prepared such as, bazaar and magic shows. In the evenings hundreds of people watch the carnival, which contains a laser show and musical fountain.

It is a very cheerful day, which no Bahraini person could miss

t.v

Many people like watching TV and spend hours sitting watching that small screen. However it has advantages and disadvantages.

One of the most obvious advantages of having TV is that it offers cheep and convenient entertainment, which nearly everyone can afford. What is more, TV can have a serious education side and have plenty of good affairs programmes .

On the other hand, having a television can have certain disadvantages. While it is good to have such cheap and convenient entertainment in your own living room , it may also mean the end of reading and conversation for large parts of the evening . Furthermore, although there are many good programmes on TV, that is often too much blood and violence on screen. Which can be harmful especially for children.

All in all, I think that having TV is important and watching it is useful if on knows how, when and what to watch

FESTIVAL IN BAHRAIN

The most colorful festival in Bahrain is the National Day. It is held all over Bahrain each year on the 16th of December. It marks the independence of Bahrain in 1971.

Preparations begin two weeks beforehand. Traditional costumes are carefully designed and vehicles are decorated with Bahrain flags. Streets and houses are brightly decorated with magnificent lights, dazzling streamers and big colorful posters with pictures of the royal family. Steel and drum bands rehearse. Students at school rehearse as well for the big festival. The whole country looks wonderful on that day.

The carnival lasts for three days and is a wonderful feast of joy and happiness. The day begins with his highness Amir of Bahrain speech. Later on, many people head for the Amir is palace to congratulate him on this special occasion. In the afternoon, people start gathering near the National stadium in Isa Town where the procession begins. Boys and girls put on their best clothes. Then, the carnival begins and the procession of floats followed by sword dancers and steel bands in original Arab costumes parade the streets of Bahrain. Several channels transmit this live. People at home watch the festival as well. Fireworks and bonfires are watched in many areas, too. The festival is a carefree holiday to the majority of people on the island. Thousands of people take part in the carnival, young and old, men and women, Bahrainis and non-Bahrainis. In fact, it is a day to remember.

Every year, my family and I watch this special carnival. We always have great time and we really enjoy this occasion very much

اختي هذي كل الي عندمال مال مقرر انج 105

قــــوة

اول شي تسلمين اختي على مساعدتج لنا احنا الطلبة

ثاني شي

اذا ماعليج امر

ابـي بحث عن op 111 اول ثنوي

اهم وايد مواضيع اختاري جوفي الي تحصلينه وجزاج الله الف خير

* reception and its function

*technology in office

* office بشكل عام

ويكون هذا معروف وماارح انساه لج

لو سمحتون بغيت تقرير انج210 ولازم يتكون من مقدمة وعرض وخاتمة ومصدر

اسم العناوين:

Expolrers

Friendship

se7.gif طاف موعد الاستسلام والي وديته وبغيته اليوم ضروري ولان كل تأخير تنقص se7.gifse7.gifse7.gifse7.gif