منتدى البحرين اليوم

Funny Messages

Avril_max

wrote your name on sand it got washed. I wrote your name in air,it was blown away.then I wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

God saw me hungry, he created pizza. He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi. He saw me in dark, he created light. He saw me without problems, he created YOU

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Twinkle Twinkle little star. You should know what you are. And once you know what you are. Mental hospital is not so far

Why does history keep repeating it self? Because we weren't listening the first time

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass and flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you

Roses are red; Violent are blue monkeys like u should be kept in zoo. Don't feel so angry you will find me there too not in cage but laughing at you

When your life is in darkness pray to God ask him to free u from darkness and if after you pray and your still in darkness, please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL

:up:

Twinkle Twinkle little star. You should know what you are. And once you know what you are. Mental hospital is not so far

ROFL !!! I really liked this one

xD xD xD

When your life is in darkness pray to God ask him to free u from darkness and if after you pray and your still in darkness, please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL

:whistle: this one is funny coz it's true, you know ... the fact in this country

:ph34r: omg! i don't wanna talk about those issues right now

Thanks a lot max

:happy:

Edited by Ψ Red Xtreme Ψ