منتدى البحرين اليوم

FriendShip

$A7madi$

I've wrote a texts about friendship for a contest in my University and I want you to read it and give me your opinion

friendship

Human beings can't live alone. Each person needs some one to live with, to talk to, because life is hard and with relationships it becomes easier. There are relationships with neighbors or relatives and there are relationships in class and school too.

On of these important relationships is friendship. It's a very strong relationship between two persons or more. Friendship is sharing the joy and sorrow, the bad things and the good things.

There are two kinds of friends, a good friend and a bad friend. The good one is the person who respects you, listen and help to solve your problems; if he can't at least he will support you. "A friend in need is a friend in deed" but the bad one is the opposite , he takes you with him in a wavy way , he puts you in troubles, then he run away and you can't find him there.

We are teenagers and I want to give you a piece of advice. First of all you have to be careful and sensible when you choose a friend. Choose a friend who be honest with you, faithful, responsible, fair, respect others feeling and cooperate with them and go away from the person who doesn't respect you, unfaithful, lair and doesn't like any body because he just himself. So you have to test him, if he passes the exam, you can be his friend but if he fails you can't be his friend because you can't stay lonely in this world.

I hope you benefited

Go0oD Luck

Bye