منتدى البحرين اليوم

مساعده بلييييز

جيهان

سلام

شخباركم

ابيكم تكتبون لي فقرة بالانج امم الفقرة نكتب فيها عن روحنا مقارنة بين الطفولة والحين

ابيها ضروري اليوم

ارجوووووووووووووووووووكم ساعدوني لاني ما افهم شي في الانج

When I was a kid I was always in a hurry to grow up and be an adult. Now that I’m an adult, being a kid doesn’t seem so bad.

When i was a kid i don’t have to worry about anything. I want food ? There it is. Cooked and ready for the taking.

Who cares about money and paying for bills ? I have no financial responsibilities whatever,my biggest problem was trying to figure out how to stay up past my bed time.

And while i am on the subject of sleeping, as a kid my actually forced to take naps. I wish there were mandatory nap times at work now.

I have boundless energy! There aren’t any sore or stiff muscles. Kids don’t walk around the next day after a basketball game saying, “Oh my back! My knees!”.

I want to dress up like a princess or a super hero go ahead. I'm a kid, people think it’s cute and adorable not weird or creepy like they will when i get older.

Kids can say anything and no one gets offended. It’s like they get an automatic free pass or something. “Oh that’s just kids being kids.” Well, I guess old people get this pass too so it goes to both sides.

Kids aren’t inhibited by what people think. They’re so trusting and let their imaginations take over.

Yes, being a kid definitely has its perks. But then I got to thinking about the things I can enjoy now that I couldn’t as a kid.

I can drive now. So when I want to go somewhere, I do.

Sure I may have to pay bills but I can also buy whatever I want when I want it. No more begging and cyring in the aisle now I just swipe a little plastic card and walk away happy.

So no one is fixing my food for me but I don’t have to eat things I don’t want to anymore. I don’t like oatmeal and now I never have to eat it again. If I want to eat brownie batter for breakfast I’m going to and no one is going to tell me that I can’t.

There are no more bed times. If I’m right in the middle of a show or doing something I can finish it that night rather than missing it or waiting until the next day. Of course staying up late is when the mandatory naps at work would come in handy.

No more bed times also means no more curfews. When I’m with my friends I don’t have to keep looking at my watch to make sure I make it home on time.

I have more life experiences and can see and understand the broader picture.

I don’t know. Seems like there should be a happy medium between the two.

ان شاء الله اكون افدتج بالمطلوب